Christmas cards are on high demand during this season. Sellers make good profits during this season. But instead of purchasing and gifting friends or family members. It is always preferable to make a christmas card at home with a good christmas saying. Such gifts always have great sentimental value. This is the reason folks prefer homemade christmas cards.
Christmas Card Sayings About Angels for Friends and Family
On this web page we have shared few christmas card sayings which you can write on your christmas homemade cards for presenting your friends and family members. Feel free to use them as well as share them online with your friends and family members.
Christmas Card Sayings for Friends
- My special wishes to you and to all those to are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
- To a joyful present and a well remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
- Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
- May this Christmas burn away all your sadness and bury the tears so that your life is perpetually filled with happiness and joy.
- May God bless your home with peace, joy and love. Have a merry Christmas!
- Remember that the reason for the season is the reason all the time. Merry Christmas!
- I hope that our Lord’s love is spread upon the world this Christmas.
- May you feel the love of Christ this Christmas!
- Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. – Luke 2:11
- The most important part about Christmas is the first six letters!
- May the Good Lord fulfill you with His promises and bestow on you His many blessings.
- May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
- And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus.” – Luke 1:30-31
Christmas Card Sayings for Family
- Give and receive love this holiday season and you will surely have a joyous Xmas. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
- There is no greater gift this holiday season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
- Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me.
- I’m wishing you blessings and joy this Christmas. I am so happy to call you a member of my family and I cherish spending time with you.
- You gifted me with your friendship many years ago. This Christmas, I thank you for being my rock of strength in good times and in bad. You deserve all the goodness and goodwill that the Christmas season brings.
- Christmas is the time to give gifts to your family and let them know how much you care about them, so that’s what I’m doing.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.
- May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
- This is a joyous season to take a step back from our busy lives and enjoy time with our loved ones. Best wishes to you and yours.
- What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you.
- Enjoy the magic this holiday season by listening to music and celebrating the occasion with the people that you care for most.
- Blessed are those who choose to give and share this Christmas. You have been so generous to so many in Christmases past. May your generosity be returned ten-fold this Christmas and throughout the coming year.
- Merry Christmas to our favorite L.A. niece. We’ve had fun keeping up with your photos and blog posts! Wishing you many more adventures in the new year!
- For me, the holidays start when we get together. Looking forward to talking and catching up soon!
- Thinking of you with lots of love at Christmas.
- You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so grateful for you.
- When I think back on all the happiest moments this year, your wedding day stands out. Hope the two of you enjoy a wonderful first Christmas together.
Christmas Card Sayings About Angels
- May the Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.
- Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness and prosperity in the coming New Year.
- The true joy of Christmas is in the love shared with family and friends.
- Get into the Christmas spirits. Whisky, vodka, gin
- Merry Christmas May God bless you richly throughout this seasonal time.
- Merry Christmas May the Good Lord fulfill you with His promises and bestow on you His many blessings
- At this Christmas Season we remember and honor those who are no longer with us and cherish those who are.
- May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year
- Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
- Merry Christmas!!! May God bless you richly throughout this holiday season.
- May God fill your life with love, joy and peace this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year.
- God bless you at Christmas and always
- May His love surround you at Christmas-time and always.
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Joyful like the angels, Pleasing as a star, Peaceful like you’re a part of heaven,
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Searches related to christmas card sayings for friends
- christmas card sayings quotes
- christmas greeting messages
- christmas greetings wording
- funny christmas card sayings
- short christmas greetings
- religious christmas card sayings
- funny christmas card messages
- religious christmas card messages