Easter Quotes 2016 by Billy Graham for cards
Much has been written and talked over time about the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Both of these occasions that are major are by all means the special occasions in the history of mankind.
Because while we were still sinners Christ died for us, but God reveals His love for us. (ref: Romans 5:8) Easter issues and so does the Cross.
Here’s an assortment of quotations from Billy Graham that I expect will be a benediction to you personally.
Easter is an important day in the history of Christianity.
You can decorate your presents, SMS messages, e-mails and cards with some significant Easter quotations to make this day more profound and significant.
Send your warmest Easter messages to friend and your family this coming Easter. With Easter quotations, you’ll be able to express what a thousand words cannot. Go through these wonderful Easter quotes, share your happiness with your dear and near ones and use them on gift cards and your Joyful Easter greetings.
Easter Bible Verses on the Resurrection
1. “The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name.” (Luke 24:46-47)
2. “He was delivered up for our trespasses and raised for our justification.” (Romans 4:25)
3. “Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day.” (1 Corinthians 15:3-5)
4. “According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” (1 Peter 1:3)
5. “For as by a man came death, by a man has come the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ shall all be made alive.” (1 Corinthians 15:21-22)
6. “For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.” (Romans 6:5)
7. “We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.” (Romans 6:9)
8. “…that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death…” (Philippians 3:10)
9. “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)
10. “…just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” (Romans 6:4)
11. “If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.” (Romans 8:11)
12. “Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised— who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.” (Romans 8:34)
13. “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)
14. “For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.” (Psalm 16:10)
15. “He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces.” (Isaiah 25:8)
16. “But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; on him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and by his stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)
17. “As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take His stand on the earth.” (Job 19:25)
18. “God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.” (1 Corinthians 6:14)
19. “…who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.” (1 Peter 1:21)
20. “If Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins.” (1 Corinthians 15:17)
“Without the resurrection, the cross is pointless.”
“The cross shows us the seriousness of our sin–but besides, it reveals us the immeasurable love of God.”
“God demonstrated His love on the Cross.
“Why is it that the cross is now the symbol of Christianity? It’s because at the cross Jesus purchased our redemption and supplied a righteousness which we couldn’t ourselves earn.”
“God undertook the most spectacular rescue operation in cosmic history. He decided to save the human race from self-destruction, and He sent His Son Jesus Christ redeem and to salvage them. The job of mankind’s redemption was accomplished on the cross.”
“If Jesus hadn’t risen from the dead, no right-minded man would have glorified anything so horrible and repulsive as a cross stained with the blood of Jesus. … An unopened grave would not have opened paradise.”
“The resurrection of Christ altered the midnight of bereavement into a dawn of reunion; it changed the night of disappointment into a dawn of happiness; it altered the midnight of anxiety to a dawn of peace.”
“Before the resurrection of Christ, the Holy Spirit came upon people just on specific occasions for particular jobs.
“The resurrection smashes apart the finality of departure, supplying an alternative to the stifling, settling dust of departure and opens the way to new life.”
Searches related to Easter Quotes by Billy Graham for cards
- billy graham easter sermon
billy graham quotes on marriage
billy graham quotes on evangelism
billy graham quotes on prayer
famous quotes by billy graham
billy graham biography
billy graham death
resurrection quotes bible