Grandparents Day Christian Quotes and Poems for Facebook 2017
For every occasion, folks use quotes. Let it be independence day, friendship day, labor day etc. So, if you are surfing the web for all such quotes on grandparents day. You are the right post, hope your search would end here. As, here we have shared some amazing collection of grandparents day quotes and poems, grandparents day christian quotes, grandparents day quotes for facebook and much more stuff related to this day. Feel free to download and use them as they are provided for free.
Grandparents Day Quotes and Poems
- My Grandpa, You Are So Special To Me,
You Teach Me To Be Happy And Free.
I Love Spending Our Fun Days Together,
We Always Find A New Adventure.
You Don’t Mind Answering My Questions “Why?”
You Pick Me Up And Carry Me High.
My Grandpa, You Take The Time To Teach,
And Let Me See Things Above My Reach.
With You, I Always Feel Safe And Secure,
I’ll Love You Forever, Ever More.
We Say Goodbye With A Hug And Kiss,
As I Make A Big, Big Special Wish…
My Wish For You, Grandpa, Please, Please Don’t Go.
Why? Because I Love, Love, Love You So…
- Love Lives Where Grandma Is
Lucky Me, Having You For a Grandma
- Grandparents and grandchildren get along so well because they have a common enemy–the parents.
- Grandparents are the footsteps to the future.
- Grandparents are them most precious kind of antiques.
- Grandparents make the world…a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer.
- Grandparents take their grandchildren by the hand and lead them into the future.
Grandparents Day Christian Quotes
- Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.
- Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.
- “Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children’s children.
- I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well.
- Isaiah 46:4 “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”
Grandparents Day Quotes for Facebook
- When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window. Happy Grandparents Day!!!
- The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparents.Happy Grandparents Day!!!
- Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. Happy Grandparents Day to all!!!
- Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.”
Grandparents Day Quotes
Searches related to grandparents day quotes
- grandparents day poems
- grandparents quotes
- grandparents day quotes poems
- grandparents day quotes and sayings
- grandparents day quotes in hindi
- inspirational quotes for grandparents day
- grandparents day activities
- grandparents day gifts